Based in the Hoboken office
+1 201 963 8430
Look back on the Fall 2013 SKIM webinar cycle
Following the success of our last two webinar cycles, we're proud to have brought you a new set of inspirational topics in our Fall 2013 SKIM webinar cycle. We shared new insights and innovations from SKIM's research experts.
Each value-packed webinar is designed to provide marketers, researchers, and product/brand managers with actionable insights they can put into practice in their own organizations.
Click a title below to find the recordings and download slides from our recent cycle.
- Presented by Jemma Lampkin and Paolo Cordella
- Presented by Gerard Loosschilder and Ellen Lueb
- Presented by Carlo Borghi and Eline van der Gaast
- Presented by Gerard Loosschilder and John Ashraf
Want to know more? Don't hesitate to give us a call or drop an email!
Review our spring 2013 webinar cycle:
- Using social media in a 'brandless' category
- Menu-Based Conjoint: a new method
- Tackle the challenges of marketing medical nutrition
- Roles & interactions between stakeholders in the consumer insights process
- Online moderating around the clock
- Pricing beliefs uncovered: a meta-analysis